About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Wednesday, 1 June 2016

CAN THIS REALLY BE!

hello Anyone!, after 2 long years I have been able to unlock my blog.....I think, not sure if anyone follows me now as it has been sooooo very long! If anyone should see this post, please can you comment to let me know I have managed to re activate my blog! Thank you xx

14 comments:

  1. Good to see you back my lovely. All the best with your blog. All the best, Jayne Barnes ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much Jayne for popping in to check, really appreciate it....happy to be here xx

      Delete
  2. I think it seems to be working ok Carol. Xxx glad you're back up and running. Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michelle, I think It is xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and welcome back to blogland. I am happy to follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie many thanks for following its good to be back xx

      Delete
  5. I see you Carol, I think I was one if your very first followers so hopefully it still works

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joan, indeed you were !!!! We go back a long way , thanks for popping in good to be back xx

      Delete
  6. Hello Carol, I found you, and have put you on my favourites, must get my blog re-activated as well, not used it for many moons xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, I'm pleased I'm back here now, just need to get creative and post lol xx

      Delete
  7. You are certainly showing up on my bloglovin feed whilst I'm over in the south of France!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete