About Me

My Photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Friday, 24 January 2014

A Touch Of Vintage

Hi All,
Just a quick post today! Have made this little wall hanging sometime ago but was not quite happy with it!! A bit of tinkering with the embellishments and I am more pleased with the result.the image is a Crafty Individuals one from a pack I bought many moons ago!

Still not sure about the yellow flower, but was to highlight the colours in the image!
We'll as Iaid just a quick post today. Hope you are all enjoying your crafting and will be popping into your blogs next week. Spring cleaning almost done
Carol

5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the yellow flower, maybe a touch on the bright side :-) I certainly love what you've done with the flourishes!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the shape and all the pink - it suits your image. I do agree about the yellow rose.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Carol, delicate and feminine xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello stranger, Hope you are well Carol, Love the vintage look, the lace looks like it should be on my desk though. Nice finishing touches. Would love to catch up via email xxxx Nelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi carol whst a gorgeous vintage card love all the embellishments and that picture looks beautiful!
    Hugs
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete