About Me

My Photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Friday, 11 October 2013

Thoughts Of The Sea

Hi All,
Here are a few little A.T.C.s I have made. The Summer seems a long time ago now!!!! but I was really drawn to making a few little ones with a sea theme.
So, Here they are.

Used a Gesso Squelch technique for the background a shell stamp, embossed, and glitter glued,some sacking and a beautiful mermaid image. Used the glitter glue to highlight her shimmery body and was pleased with the effect I got.

                                                         MERMAID AT REST


HELLO FRIEND
 Love this mermaid stamp by Ryn and the bubbles. Filled the bubbles in with Glossy Accents for dimention and the little fish is a button I had. Cut paper strips for the sea weed and used Flower Soft for texture. Tiny shells were the last addition forrthe sea-bed.

So just a quickie for today. Hope everyone is well and will be getting to ALL your blogs very soon !!!
Apologies I haven't done so lately..life got in the way!!!
Happy Crafting
Carol xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring and lovely details on this Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such wonderful sea themed projects, Carol! Love the texture and glitter and detailing on your ATCs - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Carol, love the mermaid :-)

    ReplyDelete