About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Friday, 4 October 2013

NEWS BULLETIN FOR CRAFTERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to let you all know...........

It's Another GiveAway!


Helloooooo Splodgers,

Where have we been? Where are the projects? I can hear you all shouting at me. Well SplodgeAway land is just so crazy at the moment....lots in the pipeline and we are so excited.

This week is 'Fantasy and Fairy' week and to celebrate we are having a giveaway sponsored by Suzicraft Crafts.




You will receive:

2 packs of pearl and gems
Silver Fairy Charms
Marianne Swirl Die
Fantasy Unicorn StenSkape
Fantasy Fairy StenSkape
A6 Fairy Mask

In order to win these goodies all you  have to do is comment on all the DT posts for the Fantasy Week and follow the blog.....that easy!

Enjoy the fabby work this week and a winner will be drawn at random on Saturday.

Susan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment