About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Sunday, 16 June 2013

Secret Crafting Open Garden

Hi All,
More flowers to keep a log before the house sells!! I am crafting...but can't show anything yet!!! So just a quickie for you all today of a few more blooming marvellous blooms

I so love these bright red poppies, they have always been a favourite of mine and those striking markings are beautiful.
This is the palest of pale pinks you can imagine! This picture really doesn't do it justice though. The flowers are gigantic.....really!!!! and how gorgeous is that central section!!
Just a perfect red rose. This climbs up the front of our house.
Now this is what I call my Shabby Chic Rose. It climbs up the pergola and scrambles and blooms all summer long and the scent is heavy, like that of the really old fashioned roses. Below you see where it climbs on 4 posts, This is one of my fav places and views in the garden!

Well less of the flowers and more crafts to follow shortly!!!
Happy crafting .....and gardening All
Carol xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your shabby chic rose & think I can smell it from here! I've got lilac & mock orange outside the bedroom window for my perfumed nights :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Carol. Your garden looks beautiful. I only have a back yard:(
    Hugs, Janine x

    ReplyDelete