About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Sunday, 23 June 2013

Quickie post.

Hi Everyone,
Just a quickie post today to show a tag I made a while ago and then forgot to post!!! It's a large tag and I created the background whilst playing with some new Fresco Finish paints.

Had never really understood the way these paints worked, but having watched Leandra on You Tube, realised how to layer on top and still show the lower layers!!!
The stamps are from Studio 490 and so love these and the dotted areas are a SplodgeaAway mask, which I 'bumped' another Leandra term to get a shadow effect. I am not usually good with being painty so was pleased with the results. Hope you enjoyed seeing it and any criticism is always greatfully received.
This little twinchie I will also include today as it needs to be entered onto a different blog post from yesterday!!?? in  order for me to enter a second time.
 
Well bye for now and enjoy your crafting moments!!
Carol xx
 



8 comments:

  1. Both get my vote, love the muted colours on the tag, and the Twinchie is beeautiful!!x Gill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous bee twinchie.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic twinchie, love the tag, so up my street xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving' you bee Carol

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tag, and also love the Bee Twinchie, the sentiment is so cute. Thanks for entering into the Twinchie blog Challenge, and good luck. Hugs, Pauline, Twinchie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great little Bee Twinchie Carol. I love that tag, nice work with those paints.
    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tag is so pretty with such soft colors. I am not exactly sure what a Twinchie is but I sure do love your Beelieve Bee!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete