About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Buttons Pearl and Lace....New Challenge at Anything Goes Challenge Blog

Hi All,
Thanks for popping in today. Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Anything Goes. The theme for this fortnight is Buttons Pearl and Lace. this is Challenge 95. There is great scope with this then for many projects I'm sure, so thinking caps on, stash at the ready and come along and join the fun. I so look forward to popping into your blogs and seeing all your inspirational craftiness.
Here is my project, but the wonderful Design Team have come up with some real inspirations, so pop over to see what they have created to,, I know they appreciate it! You can join the challenge HERE.
I decided this time to go for a chic monochrome design. The fan is one I have had for years and never used!!! Sound familiar??? I stamped onto off white card and then filled each section by hand with some Zentangle doodling. Am really enjoying doing this at the moment. to the back I adhered a lace trim and  punched a hole for the tassel..3  hat pins were the pearl embellishments that were needed. I mounted this all onto black card that had been corner punched with a pretty design allowing the base card to show through. A lace border finishes the project, highlighted with some more tiny black pearl gems and teeny buttons to 2 corners
Hope you like this and have a go at Zentangle. Lynne's shop the Craft Den can be visited from my side bar....she has some great goodies there, so pop in some time.
Well that's me for the day, hope to see you in the challenge!!!

I will be entering this for the following challenges
Anything Goes http://paperplaytime.blogspot.no/
eurekastamps.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/challenge-44-anything-goes.html
http://acreativeromance.blogspot.co.uk/

5 comments:

  1. Carol I love this project. I have been having a go at zentangle and am loving it. You just get carried away.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is fab! I've had a wee dabble with Zentangle, but nowhere near to this standard! Very clever love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Carol, I didn't realise it was zentangle until I read the post, fab! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Carol - I haven't got around to Zentangle but love what you have done.

    Hugs Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! I love the black and white idea, and the zentangle rocks! What a great addition to an already fabulous card!
    I'm your newest follower!
    Hugs,
    Cissy P.

    ReplyDelete