About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Shaped Crads..New Challenge At Anything Goes Challenge Blog

Hi Everyone,
Firstly apologies for the lack of posts recently!!!! Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Anything Goes Challenge Blog. This fortnight we are looking for shaped cards...NO SQUARES!!! That leaves you all with a really vast choice of what to create and I can't wait to see what you all come up with. To join the fun click HERE.
Thanks to everyone that joined in with the Birthday Blog Hop too .....great fun as you all said.!!
My teamies have been really busy creating some inspiration for you all so please pop by their blogs and see their work, I know we all appreciate comments!
 Well, without keeping you any longer, here is my design team project/card this time. An exploding handbag. I so loved making this, but you will have to excuse the photography, it was one of the most difficult things to photograph without getting other sections in the way!!!
This was created using a template for the handbag, which allowed you to have 4 smaller handbags within it. I chose a Nature theme for this and added flowers, tags, butterflies and lots of stamping too.

This is the front view.


This picture shows the view from the back.
 Here is the one side of the inner section, which shows all the layers and which appear below individually.
 Smallest section.
 The inner sections of the opposite side if the handbag. All other sections are shown below. I won't go into great detail but hope they explain themselves.








This is one of my favourite sayings so just had to use this!! Pop along to the Craft Den and stock up on all your crafting goodies.....there is such a selection on offer. Hope you enjoyed seeing this as much as did making it. Thanks for any comments you choose to leave they are so appreciated.
Carol xx

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Carol... love the wonderful design and how it 'explodes'!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first I've seen an " exploding handbag" and I love what I see. This is a beautiful project, it would have taken me forever to make such a thing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely Carol, it sounds more like what my handbag might do tho',

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Carol. Love it! Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Carol this is just adorable. Beautiful work!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete