About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Birthday Blog Hop Wth Anything Goes Challenge Blog!!!..........prizes up for grabs!!

Hi All,
Just a quickie today to give you some advanced warning of a Birthday Blog Hop being run with Anything Goes Challenge Blog.This will begin next Tuesday and there are some great prizes to be had for the lucky winners!!!!!


The Craft Den is celebrating its 5th Birthday so please ccome along and join the fun. Mark it in your diary and on Tuesday pop over to the blog, or link HERE. to see what you have to do. All very simple and fun.
Hope to see you then
Happy Crafting Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment