About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Tuesday, 19 March 2013

MORE TWINCHIES......I'M HOOKED

Hi Again Everyone
What!!! 2 posts in one day I hear you cry, what next???. Well in my previous post I showed my first ever twinchie. I was really pleased how this turned out and as I enjoyed doing it so much, decided to set aside some time tonight to do a few more.......Well, the housework was left as my fingers were twitching to get back and do more, so here they are. All themed around birds for this selection.
All were made using Stampbord, various colours of Distress inks, Stazon and stamps. All edges were edged in black, for more definition, but the technique was the same as in the previous post.
This shows the selction as a group and individually below with stamp name details.
   Part of a Crafty Individuals Stamp  CI  266
Stamp was a freebie from Craft Stamper
B Line designs ...Flora twosie cube
Part of a Crafty Individuals Stamp  CI  247
Different part of Ci Stamp 266
B Line designs Flora Twinchie Cube
Crafty individuals Stamp  C179

Well that's all for now folks!! Hope you enjoyed seeing these as much as I enjoyed making them. Thanks for any comments you may leave they are always appreciated.Yes I have decided that I will make these into magnets as gifts or to sell!!
Till next time Happy Crafting Moments.
Carol xx
 

6 comments:

  1. I don't know what Stampbord is, but I love all these little pieces of art, however you made them. They're all so unique and sweet, so I'm unable to pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, thank you for becoming my 200th follower woohoo! And for your kind comment! These Twinchies are amazing, I love them all, very inspiring, love your blending and choice of colours! Xxx Eileen is brilliant, such a lovely lady, very talented and a great personality

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Carol. I've never made a twinchie, but I enjoy making ATCs so I should give one a go.I like the way you have themed them all with birds too. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing Carol! The colours are so beautiful, and the blending is superb...i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic twinchies Carol. I've made some in the past and really enjoyed making them. debx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoi Carol,
    Beautiful twinchies, they are little pieces of art!
    You asked on my blog the name of a stamp that i used, (the head) but it's not a stamp but an image. I have it om my computer and if you are interested I will send it to you. Just send me an email. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete