About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Thursday, 24 January 2013

NEW A.T.C. SWAP and Worshop Schedule

Morning everyone,

Hope you are all surviving these wintery conditions!! The snow is still laying heavy here and still getting a few new flurries! I do intend to give some eye candy a little later today, but just wanted to let you know about a new A.T.C. Swap that Lynne is organizing over at the Craft Den. I'm really looking forward to it and hope you can join in too.

You can find out all the details HERE .. Just to give you a hint the first theme for the swap is SEWING. I know you've all got lots of stash for this, so come and join the fun.

Have also included the Craft Den Workshops available for you to check out. You'll find them on the right hand side.

Pop by later to see my latest work!!
Bye for now and Happy Crafting Moments
Carol xx

3 comments:

  1. So looking forward to seeing what you have been up to.....I have missed you.
    Hugs xx
    Nelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol check WOYWW 190 #89 The doll head i made is on..Hope you like it..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol,
    Thank you for the nice messages. Good idea about the naming, I have seen on Ann's face-book the building of her doll....OMG fantastic. Out of this world.
    I have to confess..yes they are part of my mountain of stamps.My PSX collection isn't there. I have been unmounting them, a few boxes at a time over the past 2 years. Thankfully not too many more to do. YIPEEEEEEEE
    How strange is this Carol but i am having a MRI on Monday 28.01
    Hope you are OK..xx
    Will chat again soon,
    BIG HUGS
    Nelle xx

    ReplyDelete