About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Hi Everyone,
Just a quickie to tell you all that there is a Design Team call over at http://beyondgrey.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/dt-call-2013.html. Am being brave and starting off my new Year's Resolution........ to try and do things with my crafting in the wider community!! Keeping my fingers crossed they like the three projects I have entered. ( see previous posts ). By for now and Happy Crafting one and all.

p.s. snapped up some brill bargains at the local Hobbycraft store today!!! Can't wait to try them, but have to wait  alittle, caring for Cailean at the moment on my own.
Much love Carol xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol
    Good luck with the design team call. I love your steampunk clock. You are a real inspiration. And your positive attitude despite all life throws at you, is an example for us all to follow. All the best for 2013. Kate x

    ReplyDelete