About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Hi All, 

 Just have to tell you my little bit of news!!!! I guess for most of you this is old hat, but I hope you remember the feeling when it first happened to you!!11 Yes.. Ientered a challenge for Artistic inspirations and was chosen as a winner!!!1 I  am now the proud owner of a badge to atest this fact in my side bar!!1 i was thrilled. I won for the recent steampunk clock I made. Every challenge has a theme here, but also every week is also anything goes, so it's well worth a visit. Had three lovely sets of digistamps for my win, I chose two of toadstools and a fab little owl.

Haven't used digistamps before so there's a first time for everything.

Have also been shopping and bought quite a lot of the new docrafts Chronology range, which is great value and so much cheaper than Mr. Holtz!!!!1 Hvaing to watch the pennies more at the moment especially as Megan is learning to drive....not that I can yet afford the insurance for her!!!1

Hoppe everyone is enjoying crafting. Cailean returns to school tomorrow so have set aside 2 whole days to be creative... that's the plan at least, so hope to add some pics soon

Meanwhile carry on crafting and thanks for letting me mention my win!!!LOL
Carol xx

3 comments:

  1. After seeing your clock all i can say is you deserved the win. So a HUGE well done.
    I haven't had time to read all of your blog but what i have seen has been wonderful, I can't wait to see more.
    Many thanks
    Nelle. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol,
    I have news about more sock monkeys..
    Bizzystichin on Facebook, If you like mine you will love the rest of the family.
    I want the Pirate.......
    Regards
    Nelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! and thank you for leaving such a lovely comment for me about my paper shoe over at UPA.

    ReplyDelete