About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Tuesday, 15 January 2013

EXCITING NEWS!!!!

Hi Everyone,
 
Photobucket

Have some exciting news to share with you all!

 I have been invited to join the Design Team for Anything Goes Challenge Blog . I am beside myself with excitement and can't wait to get started on this ,it has long since been an ambition of mine!! The design team all seem so lovely and welcoming and as a Newbie to this  am sure I will be eased into everything really well. Have only just stopped dancing around the floor.!!!!

For those of you who don't already know this is a fortnightly challenge, so lots of time to get your gorgeous creations made. The blog is run from the Craft Den and there are 10 or so other ladies on the design team, I just know it's going to be such fun!!!!

Do pop over and join Challenge 84 this week.

Challenge 84, is inviting you to create using Buttons and Bows. This is a great chance to lavish feminine charm on all your projects. Don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog HERE and see what my clever team mates have designed for your inspiration........and then pay a visit to The Craft Den to see what gorgeous goodies are on sale!!

Take care Everyone and Happy Crafting Moments
Hugs
Carol xxx

7 comments:

  1. welcome to the team Hun,look forward to working with you love Cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS Carol,
    I am so happy for you, you are going to really enjoy this. When someone loves crafts as much as you obviously do what could be better than others recognising the talent you have and showcasing you to there ordinance. I will be following your journey and well done. You produce some stunning work, i am so looking forward to seeing your new creations..
    Good luck
    Nelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very big welcome to you Carol... looking forward to working with you!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Carol, welcome to the team xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely comments looking forward to working with you xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol and Welcome to the team!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete