About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Sunday, 30 December 2012

Hi to all my followers and friends. December has seen me for the greater part without a computer!!!!! it has been AWOL for most of the month being mended!! AGAIN!! Hope you all ahd a really good Christmas and I would like to wish you all a very Safe and Happy New Year......Here's to 2013. A year when, for once, I do intend to set down some realistic and achieveable resolutions and aim to make my mark!!

This is quite new for me as I feel I do drift along a little without really taking the proverbial bull by the horns. Not this new year. I know I am about to start a new chapter with my family as you may know, with a new home, when this one is sold. Where that will be I don't yet know but am hoping all will be well and am trying to think of everything as a new positive direction, rather than a challenge!!!

Hoping to be more creative to and set some new goals for myself in this direction this year too, so watch this space as they say!!!!!! Have entered for my first DT call at http://beyondgrey.blogspot.in/ so here's hoping!!!

Thanks for all the lovely comments that have been left too. I am intent on getting to each one of you in turn and checking out all your lovely creations. So...................until then HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL

Happy Crafting
Carol x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, this is my second attempt, apologies if my first message did actually work! I know this is a bit out of the blue but I just wanted to wish you and the twins merry Christmas. I hope 2013 brings you happiness. Love Elise x (elisenoble@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete