About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Friday, 9 November 2012

If You're Going To San Francisco .........

Here's my offering for the day. A little altered beer mat. I haven't done one of these for a while and was inspired to do this particular one by a challenge on the Art Stuio website challenge, which having a new logo wanted you to create something, anything in their new colours....so here it is.

If Your Going To San Francisco..................Covered the beer mat in pale paper and rubbed the edges back. Used Studio 45 and Bline stamps, my all time fav!!! for the background, added a little sparkle to the cross hatch. Punched the whole for the twisted wire and then stamped the girl and clear embossed.Do you all remember the song???? Well ric rac fitted the kind of hippy chick, so thought I'd add it. All that was left was to add the gems, flowers and hat pins.
Hope you like it.
Happy crafting All
Carol x



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u

    Creative San Francisco

    ReplyDelete