About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Sunday, 20 May 2012

My New Craft Room

Actually, I've been in here  for a few months now, but it's only a few days ago that I managed to finish sorting out all my stash!!!Should I group thing in colour, themes, makers, or what....or should I subdivide into wooden stamps and clear stamps???? What about the stamps that fall into more than one category!!! The questions were endless and so I sorted, resorted and then sorted again, until I'm finally happy and organised......problem is now it;s so organised I can't find any thing!!! Guess I'll get use to it soon. This is the view as I come into the door. The room is so light but these pics don't really show it.
This is the opposite end of the room!!1 How tidy!! This is probably the only time it will ever look like this.Cailean still likes to come up her so have the desks to the side so the wheelchair gets in, but that's not often now. Mind you Megan has taken to using it too for her artwork!!     The last few picture are of the sides and my stash!! I realise now I am a self confessed craft collector!!If I buy nothing more now I should use this all up bt the age of about 237!!!!LOL:) Does that ring any bells with anyone ??

Final picture!!!! Just to the left of this you can see a smidgen of glass door this is the lift entrance area for Cailean. Also very handy when I'm carting up more goodies to play with.I know I shpuld use the stairs and keep fir, but hey ho!!


Hope you enjoyed the little peek and yes I know I;m very very lucky to have this space and willalways use it well. Some have suggested ther is room for classes, which ther is and hopefully that is what I would dearly love to do.....just need to be more confident and do it!!!
Hope evryone is well and until next time....enjoy your crafting moments
Carol x


6 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! What a fantastic craft space :) You'll have lots of fun up there. And yes, I know that feeling, I said I'll never in a hundred years stamp out all my stamps!! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Carol, what a fantastic craft room. I don't know about having classes, it looks as if you could open a shop!! Have fun, Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your craft room, my hubby built me one and it is my most favorite place but i know what you mean, i can never find anything lol but thats half the fun,the looking and finding something completely different.
    Have fun in your little piece of heaven xxxx
    Sacha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you having all that space! I have part of a room but the light is fabulous as it is a south west facing patio window about 10 ft wide!!! It needs repainting, new curtains & a good sort but I hate the idea of bill discovering just how much I have in there

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow fab crafting space i'm so jealous. Great idea for classes, such a fantastic space How far away from me are you lol Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol, this looks amazing! You could certainly hold classes in here if you want to (and you would be brilliant at it too - I've just read your tutorial in the next post!) You look as if you're very organised too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete