About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Saturday, 14 April 2012

More A.T.C.'S !!!

Hi Everyone,
It seem I just can't get enough of these little pieces of art work at the moment. Am really enjoying myself getting messy and working on a small scale! It makes a change.Have basically played with my distress inks to colour the backgrounds, spritz, over ink etc.etc. Thought I'd try just a few colour combinations I don't normally put together .

Have had these brill Wendi Vecchi stamps and only used them once before, so today, cleared my desk and only allowed a minimum of inks and stamps!! How controlled am I?!

Couldn't resist putting a clear covering over the eye in each. But after I had done it I thought they looked a bit like a monocle and wasn't sure if I had done right, but hey ho. They're stuck inplace now, so I'll go with the flow!

Not a good shot of this one, the sun came out and cast a shadowso it looks a bit squiffy. This is my favourite and was made by spritzing the craft mat when I'd finished and using the wet distress as the background colour. Had seen this done but not tried it!! Waste not want not, as they say.

Well hope you've all ahd a good day. The sun has shone here and the spring flowers are looking great. Can't wait for my new Queen of the night tulips to bloom so I can see their colour!!

Oh such is life's simle pleasures......that reminds me, I have a stamp that says exactly that. Maybe tomorrow I'll use it!
Till next time, enjoy your crafting moments
Carol xx


p.s.does anyone know how I edit photos on my blog post? Wanted to crop all these and I probably have the facility, but not the brains!! Thanks

2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Carol! I usually edit my photos before importing them into the blog (you'll have got some kind of editing software with your camera). Hope this helps, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete