About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Saturday, 28 April 2012

KEY RINGS

Hi Everone,
Well it's another dreary day here, rain and hail...but whats new!! Everyone is busy here doing their own thing and I have had a lovely few hours playing with my ticket stamps mainly and distress inks.
Used them for all the colouring in various ways

I bought these key rings yonks ago in Hobby craft and they have just been sitting there!!! " have already been snaffled by my daughter and neighbour...must be doing something right!!

Hope you enjoy looking at them.

Please go to Carol Tadden on my docrafts gallery to view close ups of the front and back of each of these keyrings please......can't seem to up load onto my blog today.
Sorry
Happy crafting, Carol x

5 comments:

  1. These are great Carol. What a busy bee you have been.
    Blogger seems to be upsetting a lot of folk at the minute. I hope it sorts itself out soon. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy....all those lovely key rings ........I don't have the patience for making such intricate things, but maybe I should try something different soon.

    Love and hugs

    Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab key rings Carol ! blogger seems to be messing everyone about

    Joan

    ReplyDelete