About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Tuesday, 17 April 2012

The Birds !!

Hi Everone,
Spent a lovely hour today, listening and watching all th birds in the garden. Wood pigeons courting, busy robins, starlings and tits, all chirppily going about their business and I thought how lovely all their ddifferent sounds were. It reminded me of a saying on one of my stamps. So I created this simple little card to remind myself to stop, look and listen at some point in my busy day and just enjoy, for free, all that Nature provides us with.

Hope it makes you stop for a while to and listen!!

Happy crafting
Carol xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Carol, I love that beautiful flourish and the sentiment. I like listening to the garden birds too.Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Carol! I love the flourishes and the beautiful bird and above all that uplifting colour! I agree that the different sounds of the birds makes fascinating listening. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. test I've got word verification off!!

    ReplyDelete