About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Friday, 2 March 2012

Long Awaited Return

Just a quick post today to say that after many months away from my crafts I am at last returning to the fold!!!  Family matters have taken all presidence since the summer and I won't  go in to details but I am now ready to continue my crafting journey again although it may be a little spasmodic to begin with! My craft room is complete .......redecorated, new lighting and in time I hope to teach some beginners in card making, at least that is my hope and any other techniques etc. that I can pass on. Although I have been out of teaching for 16 years I still miss it and now have a little time where perhaps I can introduce new people into crafting. That would be a dream come true! I am certainly lucky enough to have the space and can comfortably seat 8 people and still have a desk to myself lucky me.Pictures will follow when I can remember quite what to do but I feel like a complete beginner again as far as blogging goes so please bear with me. It's good to br back.
Till next time Happy crafting moments. Carol

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carol. Lovely to see you back again. I shall enjoy following your new creative journey. I hope the classes take off for you. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to hear from you again Carol, I was just thinking about you the other day. Glad you've got your craft room sorted now and hope your classes work out. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, great to see you back, I have often wondered how you were? Lucky you with your lovely new craft room,wish I was near enough to come and play !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you have got your 'mojo' back keep it up. You are so clever looking forward to seeing lots more from you.

    ReplyDelete