About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Fab N Funky Challenge 112

This is a card for some friends of mine and also for the challenge. These little images, from an A.T.C. booklet have been in my stash just waiting to be used! Cream card stock was edged with shabby shutters and forest green moss distress inks and the mats cut from spellbinders dies. The images were cut and layered and come of the four leafed clovers raised using foam pads.
I will enter this into the Fab 'N' Funky Challenge.....Luck of the Irish 112

2 comments:

  1. Great St Paddy's day card - love the sprigs of clover! Thanks for sharing it with us at Fab N Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete