About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Monday, 26 March 2012

Clean and Simple

This is a simple card I am entering into the One Stop Craft Challenge this week, which calls for a cleanand simple design. Love this stylish Debbi Moore Stamp, and decided to keep it extra simple, by stamping directly onto cream card, embossing in black and of coarse adding some bling. The sentiment stamp is a B Line favourite stamp of mine and the swirl apologies but can't quite remeber the make.

It made a change for me not to be over fussy!!



5 comments:

  1. This is a beautifully elegant card Carol! Hope everything is going according to plan for you all. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOvely card Carol, thats a fab stamp, will be in touch soon

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant and stylish! Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean, simple and fabulous! I included you in my 5 Friday Favorites today :)
    http://vintagepagedesigns.blogspot.com/2012/03/five-friday-favorites-new-blogs.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol, have joined as a follower so hopefully will keep up with what you post. I'm off now to see if I can find those perfume bottles! Thanks for joinng in with my Monthly Art Draw. Cindy

    ReplyDelete