About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Getting Nowhere Fast.

I know, two blogs in as many days is unheard of!! Just a quickie to finish off the update about my new craft room. I know it will be great, but first the clearing out of the old toys. I seem to be spending more time remembering the hours they played with the Lego and what fun we had on many a rainy day with the box of Early Learning animals and who could forget the fingerpaints and dot to dot books............( I could continue , but I won't.)

 
I have however made some headway in the far end, which was Caileans and boxed up those bits he's donating to charity, but as you can see the middle, which was the art and craft tables and the end nearest the door, which Megan used, are still crammmed with every girlie toy and fancy dress clothes that you could imagine. 
I can hear you ask why hasn't she cleared this out earlier? Well, the answer is simple I ALWAYS MEANT to get round to it, but never did.

As you can see it is a mammoth task now, but I SHALL OVERCOME. Have a laugh at my expense, I deserve it. Till next time, when I might have some crafty bits to show.
Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment