About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Friday, 12 November 2010

Nov. Shilington Swaps

    

These are my swaps this month. In fact, I've had these made for some time now and as the theme this month was freestyle I am able to send these, without having to use the little grey cells.... it's not cheating just good time management at he moment!!!

The first is entitled Time Flies and uses Paperartsy minis no.59 and 60 for the background which was then distressed and the metal clock was made using Paperartsy Clock 1 and then highlighted with a poky tool.

Gia is the name of this B line stamp, and she is a firm fav. of mine. The background stamp is also B Line called Black Mesh. The lady was masked prior to the background being stamped.

Finally Timeless. I had a great time making backing paper and then cutting to size using inks glimmer mists and perfect pearls. The little stamp is an old Limited Edition one and Hobby craft sold the beautiful chipboard dragonflies in packets of about 20......in the sale for 29p.

I took the whole stock, including butterflies cats and flowers. It's unusual for me to spot a bargain!!

Till next time happy crafting
Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment