About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Card For A Man

Here is my first offering for the Stampman Challenge, where a card for a man was to be made. Bill loves his wine and so I thought this might fit the Bill and then could be used for his birthday too.....how organized am I ? Only problem is I now need to find out how to use the inks link, so here we go!!!!!

Boo Hoo many tears and a right royal ear bashing to myself!!!!! Should have checked the cut-off date first! So I've missed the boat so to speak, But on the upside I have plenty of time to create and enter something for November, so.....watch this space.

Bye for now
Carol xx

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Carol, thats the sort of thing I do like miss the submission dates ! I don't know how people manage to keep up with all the challenges, I,m deciding I need to make some Christmas cards from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! No you have not missed us! Thanks for joining in the stamp man challenge x Janet

    ReplyDelete