About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting. I'm Carol, married to Bill, with two children. I love to dabble in all types of crafty pursuits and enjoy nothing more than attending workshops and learning new techniques, which I then try to reproduce at home....sometimes with success!!!

Followers

Saturday, 7 August 2010

Sew Special Workshop 1

Here is my first large piece of art work! I attended Linda Brown's workshop at L.B.Crafts in Olney, Bucks. What a revelation I learnt so many different techniques that day. This sewing  piece was made using painted Art Canvas Board on which were placed a range of mini canvases, each stamped differently and embellished with sewing bits and bobs. The stamps used were from the B line stamp range ,and the flower, designed using sticky canvas adhered to metal. The corrugated background card gives an interesting reflection when the light shines onto the gold paint, which doesn't really show in this photo.

2 comments:

  1. Carol love the blog - you have so much talent show some more. Gill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Carol ! so glad you are finally posting on here. The canvas is absolutely wonderful. As I,ve said before you are so lucky to be able to go to LB Crafts, look forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations. Thanks for following me

    ReplyDelete